Monday, May 6, 2013

May 5th, 2013

Sunday
Ronald McDonald House
Weight: no weigh in

An Amazing Weekend!

It has been awhile since your dad or I have posted and the reason is that we have been having a great weekend as a family....finally! I just want to tell you that you are finally happy and this mood started the minute you saw your sisters. We spent the weekend playing, water sliding (you and I watched), eating and just enjoying the time as a family. You were also able to visit with Auntie Jena, Big Grandpa, Little Grandma, Grandma and Grandpa.

You start round 2 of the induction phase tomorrow morning. I have to be away until next week and the thought of being away so long is killing me. The girls need me at home with dance, soccer, dentist appointments, birthdays, etc.  Poppa will be coming up to help dad.

I will post some pictures of the weekend.

Love you to the moon and back,

Mom





No comments:

Post a Comment