Friday, June 27, 2014

Test Results!

It totally slipped my mind that I had not updated your blog with your latest test results.  It is great news!!  Everything came back clear and your blood work was right where we need it to be.  This gives your dad and I some relief, at least for the next couple of months.  I know by looking at you that your healthy, but having numbers tell us what we are assuming, is just more reassuring.

Summer is finally here!  I am so happy that this summer you will be able to go swimming and enjoy the beach.  We have already had the pool and sprinkler out and I am happy to report that you are already sporting a farmer tan...lol!  To kick off summer, we will head out to the cabin in Elkwater, with your cousins, and enjoy the wonderful weather.

Preparations for your party have started.  We can't wait to see who all comes out the help celebrate. A year ago, I would have never thought this was even possible so there is no time like the present to celebrate your life and amazing strength.  We even have a few special guests coming all the way from Winnipeg.  We are truly blessed to have wonderful family!!

Along with your party, your dad will be shaving his hair for Kids Cancer Care.  Only one more week of his long locks!!

Love you to the moon and back,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment